Media / Reviews
- Seton, Henry (2021) “Rethinking Grading: As schools seek a fresh start, suggestions on how educators can develop more equitable, efficient assessments.” Usable Knowledge: Relevant research for today’s educators, Harvard Graduate School of Education.
- Olson, Phil and Nick Truxal (2021) “Focusing on Feedback: Reassessing Letter Grades. Third Eye Education.
- Meyrink, Carla (2021) “Point-Less.” Global Education Insights.
- Randazzo, Laura (2021) “A Teacher Who Stopped Grading Papers?” Solutions for the Secondary Classroom.
- Thompson, Josh (2021) “Reflections on Point-Less Grading.” NCTE Blog.
- Lee, Ellen (2021) “What parents should know about equitable grading in high school.” Great!Schools.org.
- Lee, Ellen (2021) “Make high school reading more inclusive.” Great!Schools.org.
- Hampton, Stephanie (2020) “How I’m Changing Grading in My Middle School English Classroom.” Writing Mindset.
- Haiken, Michele L. (2020) “Hacking Your Online Gradebook: A Review of PointLess by Sarah M. Zerwin.” The Teaching Factor.
- Krajewski, Sarah (2020) “Rethinking Grades.” Three Teachers Talk Blog.
- Ellerman, Amy (2020) “Point-Less by Sarah M. Zerwin: A Review and and Giveaway.” Two Writing Teachers Blog.
- Germán, Lorena (2019) “#DisruptTexts in Colorado.” DisruptTexts.org.
Michele L. Haiken